Only Anime fanatics can relate to the pain of not having many options to stream their favorite shows, movies, and series. Furthermore, anime being so addictive it would be beneficial to stream it on big screens to have a better and more comfortable viewership experience. The fans know the ultimate destination to satisfy their cravings for anime, which is Crunchyroll. But they don’t know that you can stream on various devices it’s compatible with, including Ruko Media Player, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox, and PlayStations. Using the crunchyroll.com/activate URL, one can activate Crunchyroll without any hassle.
More than 25000 episodes of the top and most watched shows are available on Crunchyroll. However, to make the activation straightforward, you may follow the below guidelines collected by TV Activate Help. The following instructions will walk you through the Crunchyroll account creation and streaming activation.
Crunchyroll Compatible Devices
All the devices that are compatible with Crunchyroll are listed below. Using them will give you a better viewership experience.
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Apple TV
- Android Phone
- Apple iOS
- Roku Box
- Fire TV
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 3
Create a Crunchyroll Account
To activate Crunchyroll streaming, first, you would require a login account. Furthermore, with your account, you’ll easily access the content anytime you want. Therefore, adhere to the step-by-step directions provided below to learn how to create one:
The directions to create a Crunchyroll account on your laptop or PC device are as follows:
- First, open a secure web browser and visit the Crunchyroll sign-up page.
- Next, on the site, enter your details, including email address, username, birthday, and gender, for sign-up account creation.
- Following that, select a subscription per your preferences. You can choose between the paid or free version. With paid, you get a 14-day trial.
Adhere to the following instructions to create an account on a smartphone:
- To begin with, open a browser on your smartphone and visit http://crunchyroll.com.
- On that portal, enter your details, including email address, username, birthday, and gender, for sign-up account creation.
- Finally, choose an account plan you want per your liking. You can choose between the paid or free version. With paid, you get a 14-day trial.
Tip: Users can access most of Crunchyroll’s titles for free, but they contain advertising. There are too many of them, which can be annoying, but they do allow you to view anime without charge.
How to Activate Crunchyroll via Crunchyroll.com/activate
To learn how to activate Crunchyroll with the crunchyroll.com activate URL, follow the below instructions precisely:
- First, launch the Crunchyroll app on your smart device.
- Next, select the option to link your account to enable streaming.
- Following that, you’ll receive an activation code on the screen.
- Now, launch a secure browser, visit https://www.crunchyroll.com/activate and log in to your Crunchyroll account.
- There, log in with your Crunchyroll account credentials after choosing the “Link Your Account” option.
- Then, substitute the activation code from the display to proceed further.
- Finally, tap the “Link Device” option, and your account will be activated and ready to start streaming.
Activate Crunchyroll on Roku
Here are the comprehensive instructions for activating Crunchyroll on Roku Media Player.
- First, open the channel store and look for Crunchyroll.
- Next, select it from the search results and then tap the “Add channel” button on your Roku channel store.
- After installing the Crunchyroll channel, launch it and then tap the “Sign In” option.
- Next, press the “Link Your Account” option.
- Consequently, you’ll get a unique registration code on the screen.
- Open a secure browser and go to crunchroll.com activate. There, log in using the Crunchyroll account credentials.
- Following that, substitute the Roku activation code.
- Finally, click “Submit” or “link device” to activate Crunchyroll on Roku Player.
How to Activate Crunchyroll on PlayStation?
The following instructions will walk you through the process of activating Crunchyroll on PlayStation, one of the compatible devices to stream anime. The procedure for the same goes like this:
- Initially, visit the crunchyroll.com/activate URL through a secure browser and sign in to your Crunchyroll account.
- Now, download and install the Crunchyroll app from the PlayStation store.
- Next, launch the app after installation and then log in.
- Consequently, you’ll receive an activation code to link your account for streaming.
- Launch a web browser on a separate device and visit www crunchyroll.com/activate or crunchyroll.com/ activate.
- There, “Submit” the activation code to start the app.
- The Crunchyroll activation is successful; you can now watch your favorite anime on PlayStation.
That’s all there is to know to activate Crunchyroll using the 7 seven easy steps. Adhere to them as prompted to get practical results. Additionally, follow TV Activate Help for more easy guides like these.
Previous Article – How to get HBO Max Free Trial