Remember, it all started with e-books, and then in order to move forward with the brand, Amazon started adding more advanced features to it. And this wide range of services is artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and digital streaming. Moreover, here if we pick digital streaming, then we can find an immense load of worldwide popularity over Prime Video. Amazon Prime Video is a widely famous streaming platform similar to Netflix.
Most importantly, how can we forget about the Amazon Prime video paid subscription platform, which gets popular among people for its outstanding and award-winning originals? The best part is that now, we can easily find the Amazon Prime Video App on almost every streaming device. And these are streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, gaming consoles, etc.
But in order to enjoy watching the amazing Prime videos on your device, it is essential to download and then install the Prime Video app first. You can use a direct interference, i.e., www.amazon.com/mytv, to download this app on devices such as Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, or Android TV. Ensure to have an Amazon Prime Video subscription before activating this Prime Video app on your streaming device.
Process to Sign-up for Amazon Prime Video Subscription
Being a new user, it is a primary step for you to apply for an Amazon Prime subscription. Additionally, you can even take advantage of its one-month or 30-day free trial service. To begin the process to sign-up:
- First, you must visit the Amazon Prime Video sign-up page. And then, you need to click the “Start your 3-day free trial” option.
- If you already have an existing Amazon Prime account, use its credentials to log in.
- But if you don’t have an account, click Create Your Amazon Account and follow the instructions. All is necessary to subscribe to Prime Video with a separate Amazon account.
- Next, enter your name, mobile number, or email & password to onwards. And then, you need to click on the “Continue” option.
- Consequently, it will send you an OTP on your mobile number or email address.
- Remember to enter it in the required field and then click the “Continue” option.
- Once you are done, follow the on-screen instructions. It is required to make a payment and set up your Prime Video profile on the next window.
- And that’s how your Prime Video account and a 30-day free trial service become active.
Note: You are not finished signing up for the Amazon Prime Video subscription. It is so because activating the Amazon Prime Video app on your Roku, Fire TV, or Apple TV is equally important. And to do so, you are provided here with some steps to ease your work.
Manual Guide to Activate Amazon Prime Video at www.amazon.com/mytv
Here, you have a manual guide, which you can use to activate Amazon Prime video on any of your smart TV. Whether you have a Roku, Apple TV, or Fire TV, the process applies to all three devices. Moreover, it is necessary to either use www.amazon.com/mytv, www.amazon.com/mytv sign in, www.amazon.com/mytv enter code to access the streaming services directly. Let’s begin it:
How to Install Amazon Prime Video App on Roku?
Follow the downward steps to learn how to install Amazon Prime Video App on Roku:
- First, you must jump onto Roku home and access the Streaming Channels section. Next, to find the Prime Video app, select the Search option.
- Next, after finding the app, you need to select it. And then, you need to press the “Add channel” button.
- Now, wait until the app is installed on your Roku device. And once it’s installed, you need to launch this Prime Video app on your Roku device.
- Further, you need to www.amazon.com/mytv sign in to get a unique www.amazon.com/mytv enter code for activation.
- Lastly, you need to carry onwards with the activation process, which is given below. So that you can link your Prime Video account to your Roku TV.
How to Download & Install Prime Video App on Apple TV?
To know how to easily download and install the Amazon Prime Video app on your Apple TV. All you need to do is to follow the given steps:
- Initially, it would help if you visited your Apple TV home screen. And then, you need to launch the App Store your Apple TV has.
- Next, you need to search for the Prime Video app in the Apple App Store. Now, jump on to search results, select the app, and press the “Get” option.
- It is required to wait until the Prime Video app gets installed on your Apple TV.
- And once the app gets installed, tap on the “Open to launch it” icon. And then, you need to follow the instructions displayed on your Apple TV. So you can get an activation code on your Apple TV screen.
- In the final step, carry onwards with the activation instructions given at the bottom.
Process to Activate Prime Video App on Devices via www.amazon.com/mytv
Here, you have a simple and straightforward process to activate the Prime Video app on a number of devices via www.amazon.com/mytv. Remember, following this process will apply to all three devices: Roku, Apple TV, and Fire TV. And these are:
- Firstly, you must open a web browser on your PC/laptop or smartphone. And then, begin by visiting the Prime Video activation page via www.amazon.com/mytv sign in.
- Next, you need to sign in to your Amazon Prime account via www.amazon.com/mytv sign in interference.
- Further, you need to enter the registration code, which you can see on your TV screen. And then, you need to click the “Register Device” button.
- Once the activation is successfully completed, go back to your TV screen.
- Ensure that the home menu of the Prime Video app is displayed on your TV screen.
- And that’s how you are done with the process of activation. Now, you can fearlessly check out the different categories for streaming the show, movies, or series that you would like to watch.
Visit Here :- How To Activate Showtime Anytime on the Firestick Roku or iPhone