To see your favorite shows, comedians, series, and tons of free content on a large screen, switch to YouTube. Watching those prank videos for hours on your smartphone may strain your eyes. Therefore, by connecting your tablets, computer, and smart TV, you can now watch YouTube and enjoy fast streaming and live experiences everywhere.
Additionally, to set up YouTube on several compatible streaming devices, you can navigate to youtube.com/activate. YouTube is a free hub of limitless entertainment where you can find millions of videos. Furthermore, you can get that content in probably every genre. To activate the free online streaming platform on your devices, users can follow this page by TV Activate Help. Here, you will get comprehensive solutions and guides for everything streaming.
Create a Sign-Up Account:
In order to activate YouTube on any device, it is crucial to have a login account. Thus, follow the below procedure to create one:
Get Youtube on Mobile Using Code
To connect your Smart TV to YouTube and your mobile phone via the link youtube.com activate, adhere to the below directions:
By following those instructions correctly, your mobile device will successfully link to YouTube on your smart TV.
How to Get Youtube on Roku TV?
The below instructions will take you through the procedure to activate YouTube on Roku via Youtube.com activate:-
- First, open YouTube on your home screen.
- Next, on the options page, select YouTube TV, then tap on the Add channel button.
- After the installation, launch the app.
- Now, select your account icon at the lower left corner of the app. Then, click on the Sign-In option.
- The activation code will then display and copy it.
- Next, on your computer or mobile device, go to Youtube.com/activate and fill in the code. Then, click Next.
- Finally, you are all set to stream YouTube on Roku TV.
Get YouTube on Your Apple TV
To activate YouTube on Apple TV, go directly to the youtube.com/activate link. With that, follow the below steps to complete the process effortlessly:
- First, go through the home screen, and open the App Store.
- Next, with your remote, search for YouTube in the App Store.
- Now, select it, and click the Get button to download the app.
- Once installed, open it, click the Sign in button, and a verification code will appear on your screen.
- After that, visit the Youtube.com/tv/activate portal from your PC and type the youtube.com activate tv code.
- When you click Next, your YouTube is read on the Apple TV.
Steps to Get YouTube on Amazon Fire TV
It’s not a new fact that Amazon Fire TV offers a multitude of streaming services. To activate YouTube on it, follow the below step-by-step directions:
How to use Youtube.com/tv/activate on Android TV
To get YouTube on your Android TV, follow the below directions:
Get Youtube.com/tv/activate on Samsung TV
That’s all there is to activate YouTube on various devices. Follow those instructions carefully for comprehensive assistance.